Saturday 17 June 2017

Today I Smiled: Throttling Back

Phew, finally my Creative Writing Experiment is finished! While it was kinda fun to do, it also did take a lot of work doing it - not to mention a gap of around a year halfway through. I think I'll be returning to my simpler writing styles like in my Skyrim journal, which is also finished for now. This isn't the end of my stories though, as I still have many "survivors" on my list who need a chance to shine. :P

I will be throttling back my post frequency though. I know I keep threatening to do it and never actually do it, but this time I actually want to focus on a few other projects so don't be surprised if I start only posting once or twice a week for awhile. When said "other things" are out of the way, I will revisit the post scheduling.

What those other projects are? Well, I'd like to make more headway with this Game 13 thing that seems to keep going through cycles of re imagining / re configuring. There's also a tiny bit more story coming to Tales at the Bonfire when I get it written. Lastly I'd also like a bit more time to grind in Neverwinter since I'm way "behind" (behind who or what, I'm not really sure, probably "everyone" is a suitable answer), but I'd like to be ready for dinosaurs. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy your stories - have you every put them end to end in one place by topic? (not linkable, but in a single document). Curious how many words that would make some of them. Definitely a commitment you always see through =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isey! I haven't actually compiled them and have no idea about the word count... That's a good idea though, maybe I should wrap em up neatly and put them somewhere. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on making it through to the end!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Redbeard! There were more than a few times where I was tempted to stop! :P

      Delete