Sunday 3 July 2016

Skyrim: The Steady Tide

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

Einer and I had made our way to Solitude where I continued improving some of my sorely lacking "mage" skills. After what seemed to be days of quiet study in the now mostly empty Blue Palace, the assassins found me again forcing us to fight our way out of the city.

Where do they all come from?

The flood of bounty hunters led by a frost themed mage was intense, and it seemed to me they were slowly getting better gear? Einer was finally surrounded near the market place and was hacked to pieces. I only survived thanks to all those new health potions I picked up. Hurting and alone, I quickly made my way back to Death Mountain and recruited the next dragonborn: Obli Thessan.


I once again continued magic practice, as the assassin army arrived once more this time led by Nandi the Steady Tide. She was a tough customer, almost slaying Obli Thessan if it wasn't for my backstabbing intervention (obviously not as tough as the paladin though). At the end of her "wave" I noted that the daedric guards were actually taking losses now, confirming my theory that the bounty hunters were improving.

While I was mulling over that thought, a near invisible assassin slit Obli Thessan's throat. Yep, they were using invisibility pots too. Beheaded that scum bag and headed next door to get a new bodyguard.

No comments:

Post a Comment