Friday 29 April 2016

Season Break

I hope you all enjoyed the Darklands of Arkania story that just finished (for now). As you might have guessed, I'll be dialing back the posting frequency for a little bit to recover from that marathon. Sad to say that much like the many characters in that tale my list of "active blogs" (those who post at least once every 3 weeks) to link to is also quickly dying. Blogging is dying!?!

Not this again.

As a boon to all those who were randomly selected as characters in that tale I'll be re-adding their blogs, if they have fallen off the list, back to it when I get the chance to see if any have been resurrected. Hopefully that will give the next graph a nice big spike.

Meanwhile, the grind continues in NWO, I'm getting back into Skyrim, and there'll be more movie reviews coming up. Oh and I still have another unfinished story lying around don't I? In the meantime enjoy what must be close to hula hoop mastery.

4 comments:

  1. People always say blogs are dying. It's fashionable. They will someday though, much like the records, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad when we eventually learn that we are the dinosaurs. :(

      Delete
  2. I think blogs dying is inherent to the genre. Keeping up with regularly writing for years is not for everyone. But then there's always new ones standing up in their place.

    Do you honestly keep up reading the posts of those 150 blogs? Because if so, how? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, nope! I only potentially read blogs on my list when their post title grabs me. If they fall off it then the odds of me checking them are near zero. :P

      Delete