Monday 7 September 2015

Sunset Six: Right in the Nuts

[Part of my Sunset Six story.]

Building and crafting is a vital part to this game and I decide to setup a little work station next to the already cluttered bank of the Nile. Since this is near the end of a telling, there is a metric ton of garbage and rotting, abandoned equipment all over the place. In hopes my stuff doesn't fall into as much disarray I enable access to anyone and everyone. Haven't seen many people around anyway. Soon enough I pass the "Welcome to Egypt" task and get hit by lightning!

Right in the nuts.

Fortunately it's not fatal at all - almost every time you level you get zapped so... woohoo? I am now a level 1 citizen. The way to progress in the game is to pass various tests of the seven disciplines available: Architecture, Art and Music, Body, Leadership, Harmony, Thought, and Worship. At this point I have no choice but to attempt the "Principles" of each so that I can unlock further tests. I'm probably not going to cover -all- of them in this play through!

All the dots represent tests currently unavailable to me.

Since the tests are also level dependent I am forced to start with the Principle of Architecture which is simply to build a compound of my own. This is not too bad, but the requirement to expand it to an appropriate size is annoying! Eventually I get it done though, and after another zap I am now level two!

And I have a house. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment