Thursday 2 July 2015

Sojourn at Entropia: Rifleman

[Part of my Sojourn at Entropia story.]

Seems sci-fi goblins exist here too.

My old rifle finally broke mid combat but fortunately I had bought another one for 4 PED. While the new one does more damage it also eats more cells per shot. >.<

They were certainly out in force though, so I decided it was time to get out of there. Especially since my rifleman skills are lacking! (lol, queue Running with Rifles theme)

I went back to Camp Icarus for rifle training.

Like in most MMOs, getting multi-aggroed is bad!

The end result is I can properly use that rifle Caligula gave me now! My previous skill level made it pretty much a pea shooter. This means I have two usable rifles, and around one hundred bullets to share between them. Great. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment