Saturday 13 June 2015

Sojourn at Entropia: The Swim

[Part of my Sojourn at Entropia story.]

I figure the safest way to travel without a ride into dangerous territory is to simply swim. Most MMO's I've played throw their enemy groups bunched up on land but neglect the water parts since it is "harder" for AI to fight three dimensionally. That's the theory anyway.

Boy I wouldn't mind one of those right now.

The swim takes a long while to my first way point.
Good thing there's an auto-move forward button!

Eventually I reach Zychion and finish my task there.

The ruined city is surrounded by level 91+ evil mecha.

I carefully sneak back to the water and after another swim segment make it to my next stop, the Limnadian District. This was actually a feat, since enemies aggro range grows exponentially with their level!

It didn't matter though because my gambit had paid off. The water ways were clear of hostiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment