Monday 6 April 2015

Ambitious Dynasty: Two Heads are Better

[Part of my Dynasty Warriors 8: Ambition Mode story.]

While scavenging on some plains we ran into our most difficult adversaries yet. I was surprised to see siege weapons such as ballistas and pyrocannons (think minature tank) on the field tearing through my ranks as enemy units swarmed from multiple directions. It turns out that the enemy had not one but TWO brilliant strategists on their side in the form of Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi (father of the first guy I ran into).

Only through skilled fighting on my part (since almost everyone else had fled or was KO) was victory achieved, and the two formidable minds joined my army along with their respective wives, Yueying the inventor and Zhang Chunhua the "man"ipulator.

Zhuge: "We should join him. He single handedly destroyed our tanks!"
Yueying: "Honey, it took me months to build those."
Zhuge: "Exactly."


"That was most impressive indeed. By the way, is that our son with you?"
(Sima Zhao off screen: Hi mom!)

They don't really have those titles, I just give them here so that you can get an idea of their in game personality - or rather, what I understand them to be. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment