Monday 26 March 2012

Time for more Games!

A few days ago my old buddy Vince told me that his new game Tree World is out now in Australia (which I gather means it is out almost everywhere else too)! For all you apple I-device enthusiasts should check it out. That's the 3rd one out now from his company "The Playforge" (the first two being zombie farm and zombie life). At least one of us is doing something productive! :P

Also released recently is the Wing Commander Saga, which is the result of 10 years of hard work from loyal fans. My brother has downloaded it and from what I can see it's pretty close to the original series. It will be even more interesting once they have the co-op multiplayer side to it working. Apart from those I've recently been looking into the world of mods to reignite the *spark* in some of my previously won favourite games. I'll have to post more about that later on when I actually do it though, because currently I'm still in my saving Shadowcove mode. It seems my efforts from my last post have not been in vain (not yet anyway).

In between all that ofcourse I am still preparing for my own wedding! While searching for songs to play during the reception I did come across a few interesting and strange songs but this silly Eminem remix is really growing on me. The facial expressions on all the backup dudes is great, as is Marshall's reaction when the cat runs across the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment